Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review: Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series)


*Adult Review*

I cannot stress enough how much I love this series! J.R. Ward is just amazing!!
This new installment into the brothers is just as amazing as the ones before. This time we with Payne (Vishous' twin sister) and Manny (Doc. Jane's friend) and they are explosive! Payne is a great character even though I really didn't think I was going to like her much. Manny is a great fit for her. Now I will tell you that my brother Vishous and Doc Jane are in this book also, alot! Which I <3 Love <3'd, cause well he was/is my fave brother. We also get more insight into Blay and Quinn and yeah I am quite fond of them. The Omega and lessening society didn't make a grand show but there is others...

Complete 5 stars from me!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Her abduction was fishy and too convenient (read: predictable). Considering how well previous story lines have worked out after some of the leading ladies were abducted, Ms. Ward could have made an abduction like this work, but this just had no heat to it... no drive. It felt flat-out unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to re-read this one because really I was so distracted by Vishous and Quhinn/Blay !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...