Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand FREE!

Heather is running Dirty Blood for FREE on Amazon right now. Kindle Download .... If you don't have this already


1st - WHY??
2nd- Don't wait GET IT!!





I killed a girl last night. I did it with my bare hands and an old piece of pipe I found lying next to the dumpster. But that’s not the part that got me. The part that scared me, the part I can’t seem to wrap my head around and still has me reeling, was that when she charged me, her body shifted – and then she was a wolf. All snapping teeth and extended claws. But by the time I stood over her lifeless body, she was a girl again. That’s about the time I went into shock… And that was the moment he showed up. Now, all I can do is accept the truths that are staring me in the face. One, Werewolves do exist. And two, I was born to kill them.


3 comments:

  1. How awesome is this. I wanted this book for so long and then Heather Hildenbrand offers it for free! I love it that authors, even if it is only for a promo for the next read, do this. It is such a treat to get good books at affordable prices and I feel like a kid in a candy shoppe when I find these freebie treats. Big thanks to Heather Hildenbrand and thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that this one was free when I checked my amazon wishlist this morning. I love free books! Thanks so much Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise and Sarah - so glad I could make you book-happy. That's my fav thing. =) Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...