Sunday, July 1, 2012

Darkhouse by Karina Halle *Review*





With all the vampire, werewolf and faerie books out there, it's easy to become numb to all things supernatural. The antidote? Darkhouse introduces two real and unforgettable characters, Perry Palomino & Dex Foray, amateur ghost hunters who are "attractive, relatable and oddly heroic," "flawed but loveable," "slightly crazy" and just the most endearing pair to ever tackle the paranormal...just don't call them normal. Darkhouse is a thrilling and sexy new take on concepts like Supernatural and The X-Files, bringing a breath of fresh air to a genre that has been inundated with the dead.


Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1)




Find the Wicked Amazing Karina Halle on the web  



Review: 

First off... I am just going to let you know that I am going to fangirl all over this review.. Sorry but I just am.
Where to begin? This book had it all for me! Creepy Goodness - Check! BadAss female lead with problems - Check! BadAss Sexy Man with major problems - Check! Amazing Storyline - Check! Wicked Cool writing that sucks you the hell in - CHECK!

Perry our female lead is just amazing! I think I may have a girl crush on her. She is tuff and vulnerable at the same time. She can see things that we can't and has been through hell at home. She's delt the best way possible. When she runs into Dex well that's when it all goes interesting and to hell for her.
Dex is just a damn mess! No really he is but... he is so well written that you don't know whether to hug him, jump his bones or smack the crap outta him! I totally LOVE HIM! He is supahott and man he has tons of problems! He is a real fleshed out character. 

This is one of those books that I know I will read again and again because I want to keep visiting the characters and the story. They will pull you in and keep you there... Like they are your friends and you must know how they are doing and what the hell they have gotten into now. I cannot express enough how much I LOVE this book! From the creepy stuff that happens which will give you chills to the AMAZING characters.. all of them! 

Jump in and get your Ghost Hunting fix...and prepared to be extremely involved in the Experiment in Terror!!



1 comment:

  1. I have all of these books and really need to read them. I know I will love them. I think towards the end of the year I am going to take a month to just read "me" books. No review books. (or at least only a few) I have so many books I want to get to and no time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...