Thursday, February 28, 2013

UtopYA Author Interview - Elizabeth Sharp



WE are going to UtopYA!!  In case you've been hiding in a book for the past few months and hadn't heard, Supa Heather and I (Chele) will be in Nashville this June for the UtopYA Con!!

The Basics...


When: June 28-30, 2013
Where: Scarritt-Bennett Center, Nashville, TN
UtopYA Con 2013, is a convention for female authors of paranormal stories involving romance, dystopian futures, vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, and demigods,(and everything in between), and the fans who love them.



Not only will we be there hanging out but Heather will be hosting her very own panel (amazeballs right?) on Book tours, blogging etc..
So, if you can make it to Nashville you MUST come find us and say HI!!

However, we aren't the only ones who are going to be there!  Tons and Tons of authors, bloggers and fans will be there too.  

We have decided to start introducing you to some of the authors who you might run into if you can make it to the convention.  

If you can't make it please take the time to check these peeps out on Goodreads, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook as these are all awesome writers of the Paranormal genre!

Today's Interview:
Elizabeth Sharp

- What is the one book of yours (if you have more than one) that you would suggest a fan read before going to UtopYA?
I’m gonna have to go with Natural Selection, since it’s the first in the series. I could be evil and say book two, cause they’ll have to read one to catch up…

What is your favorite paranormal element/character to read (angels, vampires, werewolves, time travel etc.)
I don’t have a favorite, but I’m over wolves and vamps. Anything else is fine. And definitely no triangle with the two.

How many books do you find yourself getting to read a month?
I so wish it was more, but these days I can only manage one or two between the baby, my writing and other things that have to get done.

Do You have an Author you are dying to meet at UtopYA?
Mostly the ones I’m already friends with on Facebook and can’t wait to meet for real.


- Random question ALERT if you are a coffee drinker what’s your fave flavor/kind?
Not a fan, I’ll only drink it drowned in sugar and flavored syrups like a Frappaccino, though I did like traditional cappuccino in Rome.

- Random question ALERT #2, what's your writing snack to have on hand?

Golden Oreos, Lightly Salted Lays and Dr. Pepper

- Are you going as a Panelist, an Exhibitor or just as an Author to learn more?
An author because I didn’t find out about being an exhibitor until after I bought my ticket

- Can you give us a small excerpt from one of your books?

“I don’t know why, but I knew I couldn’t tell him what had happened with Nate today. I spent the bulk of my time trying to figure it out—I don’t think I heard a word my algebra teacher said. What practical use would I ever have for polynomials and non-linear equations anyway? So what if I’d have to tell Mr. Foxworthy that I was not smarter than a fifth grader! But aside from radioactive materials buried in the school courtyard contaminating the soil, or salmonella in the chicken nuggets causing a shared delusion, I was coming up nil.”
—Natural Selection

- What if we want to stalk you? Where can we do that....
www.somesharpwords.com And I have links to everywhere else from there

There you have it! A new author to read and stalk friends!
Make sure you keep coming back to visit us as you never know when we will be
adding another interview!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...