Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 2 Suzanna Lynn Week Interview with Suzanna














Welcome to Day 2 of Suzanna Lynn Week! She is the Author of The Bed Wife and here is the info on her book and her first of all...


The Bed Wife Chronicles: Love brought them together. Would tradition tear them apart?

Once inseparable childhood friends, Luana and Baylin are now grown and in two separate worlds. Luana, the daughter of the town drunk, overlooks her family's goat farm to make ends meet. Baylin, Prince and future King of Grasmere, is off combatting the veils that lurk in the Kingdom.

However, fate intercedes with a time-honored tradition that has been custom for the past five hundred years. Luana's life is now forced into the hands of her long-lost childhood friend. Will resentment, hurt, and duty consume them? Or will Luana and Baylin find love and rekindle their friendship?

Here is where you can find info on the Awesomeness that is The Bed Wife...


And Suzanna Lynn ....


Author Suzanna Lynn is a full-time mom of three beautiful, energetic children and lives with her husband and children in a small little town in the Ozarks of Missouri.


Growing up in the Ozarks, Suzanna wandered the fields and woods surrounding her home as a child, imagining them to be filled with fairies, dragons, and all number of creatures. Having not lost her childhood imagination, Suzanna has written numerous poems, songs and short stories that have won various awards. However, it was only recently that she decided to stop wishing she could write a book, to making the dream a reality.

She currently has three different book series' (all romance) in the works. The Bed Wife Chronicles, which is a three book series, is set to be published in 2014.

Where can you find her?

Twitter: @Suzanna_Lynn



Now... Let's learn a little bit about Suzanna Lynn :) 

What are you most looking forward to for UtopYA?
Meeting new people and getting together with friends is going to be great. I also really look forward to the informative workshops.  I am a true nerd, I absolutely love learning new things. So all the vast amounts of knowledge the speakers will have is very exciting to me.

Your book is AMAZING! What got you started writing it? 
Well actually chapter 4 was a dream I had!  I know, I'm naughty!  It was a very vivid dream and when I woke up I started writing it down.  Three days later I had most of the book completely written!

Do you have a "day" job? if so what?
Yes, actually I do.  Five years ago I started my own company called Serendipity Bridal.  I still run it to this day and have plans to open up an actual physical boutique within the next few months! That is so cool!! 

Who is Your favorite author? 
Jane Austen by far. She knew how to create a book boyfriend!  Sure, you don't get the super sexy scenes you have now days, but let's face it, she had the butterflies going when Mr. Darcy taking Elizabeth Bennett's hand. Mine of ALL time is the same :) Oh how I love Mr. Darcy! 

What is the genre you love to read?
I am a big fan of fantasy as well as romance (obliviously since my book is a fantasy romance).  Though I can be open to most any book as long as it grabs my interest. I don't like horror though, or anything super scary.

If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be.... and why? *pictures please*
I have a huge bucket list when it comes to wanting to go places.  I want to go to London, Italy, Australia.  I want culture and new things to see.  I live in the middle of the US with nothing really extraordinary to speak of. Though an absolute must for me is to visit a specific location in Australia where you get to cage dive with Great White Sharks. I'm completely obsessed with sharks. If it wasn't for my fear of all things in Australia killing you LOL this would be awesomeness!



Have you ever met anyone you FanGirled over? 
Well, it's actually kind of funny because it is book related a bit.  If you watch Days of our Lives, there are two characters on their named Doug and Julie. They are an older couple and they are actually married in real life!  They were in a town close to me and I ran into them.  I totally went fan girl because I have been watching Days since I was about 12 years old.  I have a picture for you to see. I totally knew who you were talking about without the pic! I've been a watcher my whole life bc my mom and babysitter were AVID fans.



Ok, So everyone knows *because I keep telling them* that I LOVE cheesecake... what's your favorite dessert? 
Anything with sugar?  Honestly, it's hard to pick a favorite because I do just love all kinds of things.  I'm a big chocoholic but I also love things like cobbler and pie.  This is so hard!  I guess I will just throw out there that I like chocolate cake, but then again I love blackberry cobbler... and coconut cream pie... I told you this would be hard!

Can you show us what your writing space looks like? if not tell us please....
I actually don't have a designated writing space.  I'm a pen and paper kind of girl, so I carry it around with me all the time.  I write in the middle of the night, or while in the car at the park. I do write during my daughter's gymnastics training (she's on the USA Gymnastics team).  Pretty much when an opportunity presents itself, I take advantage of it. Dude! How cool is that!!

I know these are seriously random questions... but I like to keep ya on your toes.... Who is your Famous Person crush? *Oh, we all have one at least LOL*
This is going to be very funny but I'm simply in love with British actor Richard Armitage.  I know he's ten years older then me (by the day... we share a birthday!), but he's just so handsome to me!  His role in the Hobbit actually inspired Baylin's look in the book. The long black hair, blue eyes.  But obviously Baylin is half his age! Umm... YUMMM... just sayin!



OH!!! Ok so don't forget to come back tomorrow for more from Suzanna Lynn and The Bed Wife!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...