Monday, June 16, 2014

UtopYA 2014... Are You READY??



UtopYA 2014 is this weekend!! AHHHHH



I am supa excited to be heading back this year, for the WHOLE weekend! I will be moderating the Blog Your Face Off Panel with some amazing peeps which include....

SupaGurl Heather - me :) 

These gals are kick-ass and we will be discussing everything we can come up with for Authors and Bloggers! So make sure and stop by to oogle all of us and take away some Information that will help you whether you are an Author or a Blogger!

ALSO... Tess and I will be rooming together again *squee* and you know what that means?? End of the day Video Review!!! Be on the lookout for that as well.

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to be going and learning more and of course getting to see all the amazing people that I fangirl over everyday :) 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...